We are delighted to confirm that we are seeking applications for the position of Technical Services Engineer. Based at Head Office, Santry, Dublin and reporting to the Technical Services Manager, this is a full time, permanent role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a member of Stobart Air’s Technical Services department, the successful candidate will be involved in supporting many aspects of the Airline’s technical operation.
- Investigation of fleet, reliability, and safety issues.
- Evaluation and implementation of Airworthiness Directives, OEM documentation, service bulletins and modifications.
- Liaison with Original Equipment Manufacturers, Type Certificate Holders, Regulatory Bodies and maintenance and repair organisations regarding technical issues.
- Approved Maintenance Programme development and management, including source document review, preparation, testing, submission, activation, and liaison with TC holders, OEMs and the Authority.
- Coordination of review of Effectiveness of the Maintenance Programme
- Assist with development of the Airline’s Reliability Programme.
- Attendance of Type Certificate Holders MRB meetings.
- Development and control of the MEL in conjunction with Flight Operations.
- Provide technical support to line and heavy maintenance and other internal departments where required.
- Support aircraft delivery and redelivery programmes.
- Other duties as assigned by the Technical Services Manager.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical/ Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline or hold an EASA Part 66 Type Licence.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a technical services, maintenance provider or similar highly regulated environment essential.
- Experience interfacing with maintenance planning.
- Previous experience with AMOS is desirable but not essential.
- Proficient in MS Office suite and comfortable learning new systems.
- Be well organised with very good attention to detail.
- Be comfortable working to strict deadlines on multiple tasks and projects as part of a team.
- Take responsibility for tasks, with the ability to see projects through to fruition.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Be flexible during busy periods.
Stobart Air is an equal opportunities employer.