ATR Type Rated First Officers ***STARTING BASIC SALARY €31, 584/£26, 057 + Flight Duty Pay
Stobart Air are now recruiting First Officers to operate on our ATR aircraft out of our many bases including Dublin and Cork Airport.
Successful applicants will meet the below minimum requirements
Minimum requirements include:
- Minimum of 500 hours total time on ATR
- EASA ATPL
- Unrestricted Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English Language Proficiency
- No History of Incidents or Accidents
- Right to live and work in the EU without restriction or limitation.
A competitive package is on offer including:
- Permanent contract
- A stable fixed roster pattern 5:2:5:3
- Interline tickets and ID 90 travel on Aer Lingus, Flybe and Etihad route networks
- 23 Days annual leave increasing with service
- Company pension scheme
- Loss of licence insurance
- Health insurance
- Annual medical
- Annual pay scale and salary increment
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE STOBART AIR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
Those applicants who meet the airline’s minimum requirements will be invited to our first stage of the recruitment process, telephone screening.
Those shortlisted from telephone screening will be invited to attend assessment (full day event) at SimTech Aviation, Dublin. Assessment will involve:
- Face to face interview with the Stobart Air Aircrew Recruitment team
- Sim Assessment