We take this opportunity to invite applications for the role of Operations Compliance Monitoring Auditor
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performance and recording of independent Compliance Audits, to provide a feedback system to the Accountable Manager.
- Carry out scheduled and random audits and inspections on documentation and activities in progress in the areas of Flight Operations & Training, ATO, Operations Control / Dispatch, Cabin Operations, Ground Handling Operations.
- Monitoring and follow up with the responsible manager to ensure that corrective action as agreed is accomplished within the agreed timeframe.
- Make recommendations to assist Nominated Persons in maintaining regulatory compliance and best industry practice in their area of responsibility.
- Filing and management of audit reports.
- Monitor the implementation of any safety recommendations.
- Update and develop the Compliance Monitoring Manual and the associated audit plan to maintain best practice and efficiencies.
- Liaison with the Authority, or other third parties, to facilitate external audits or queries.
- Monitoring of subcontracted operational activities to ensure they are compliant with the contract and requirements of current applicable regulations.
- Monitoring of the internal occurrence reporting system, with associated review and recording of follow up action.
- Travel to other locations as required.
- Any other duties as reasonably required by the Compliance Monitoring Manager
Minimum Skills & Experience Required:
- Knowledge of applicable officially recognised standards, including EASA Air Operations, Air Crew, EU Security Regulations and IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices.
- Knowledge of auditing techniques – Planning, conducting, analysing and reporting.
- Knowledge of safety risks linked to the working environment, human factors and performance and crew resource management.
- Understanding of professional integrity, behaviour and attitude towards safety.
- Ability to identify and rectify existing and potential unsafe conditions.
- Proficiency in information systems with a strong focus on communication and literary skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong organisational and investigative skills.
- Formal auditor training.
- Formal Safety Management Systems training to include hazard identification and risk assessment.
Stobart Air is an equal opportunities employer.