We take this opportunity to invite applications for the role of Materials Manager, reporting to the Director of Engineering.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overall management of the Materials Department, personnel and internal processes including the P145 technical stores associated facilities, personnel, and internal processes.
- The purchasing, and repair of aircraft components, and material as required by EASA 145.A.42.
- Providing daily briefing on the status of rotable base stock and all outstanding open orders.
- Ensuring that corrective action(s), resulting from quality audit findings specified in EASA Part 145 A 65 (c) and MA712, relating to Materials are carried out.
- Monitoring service level agreements between the Operator and its contracted spares suppliers.
- Managing the evaluation of suppliers in conjunction with the Director of Engineering or his deputy.
- Set-up of a computerised materials control system, in conjunction with the IT Department, for the materials section.
- Ensure good communications are maintained between the materials department, stores, LMC, Technical Services Manager and Base Maintenance Representative.
- Monitor service level agreements between the Operator and its contracted spares suppliers.
- Other duties as directed by the Director of Engineering.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must be conversant with EASA 145 Regulations regarding the acceptance, storage and handling of all types of aircraft spares.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- AMOS experience is an advantage
- Have 5 years experience in the management of aircraft component repairs or similar experience
- Good communication and management skills.
- Hold a full clean driver’s licence.
Successful applicants must have the right to live and work in the EU. Stobart Air is an equal opportunities employer.