E-JET Type Rated First Officers ***STARTING BASIC SALARY €47,103/£38,860 + Flight Duty Pay
Stobart Air are now recruiting First Officers to operate on our E-JET aircraft out of our many bases including Dublin and London Southend Airports.
Successful applicants will meet the below minimum requirements
E-JET Type Rated First Officer-Permanent: (Dublin and London Southend base)
- Minimum of 500 hours total time on E Jet
- IAA EASA ATPL (or converted to IAA EASA licence at starting date)
- Unrestricted Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English Language Proficiency
- No History of Incidents or Accidents
- Right to live and work in the EU without restriction or limitation
What Stobart Air can offer you?
- Competitive Salary on offer with annual pay scales and salary increment
- Permanent contract
- A stable fixed roster pattern 5:2:5:3
- Interline tickets and ID 90 travel on Aer Lingus, Flybe and Etihad route networks
- 23 Days annual leave increasing with service
- Company pension scheme
- Loss of licence insurance
- Health insurance
- Annual medical
What to expect from the Stobart Air recruitment process?
Those applicants who meet the airline’s minimum requirements will be invited to our first stage of the recruitment process, telephone screening.
Those shortlisted from telephone screening will be invited to attend assessment (full day event) at SimTech Aviation, Dublin. Assessment will involve:
- Face to face interview with the Stobart Air Aircrew Recruitment team
- Sim Assessment