E-JET Non-rated Captains ***STARTING BASIC SALARY €84,619/£69,810 + Flight Duty Pay
Stobart Air are now recruiting Captains to operate on our E-JET aircraft out of Dublin Airport.
Successful applicants will meet the below minimum requirements
E-JET Non-Rated Captains- Permanent: (Dublin base)
- Currently operating as a Captain
- Minimum of 3000hrs TT including
- A minimum of 1500 hours large (MTOW > 20,000kgs) multi-engine aircraft
- 1000hours on multi-crew commercial transport aircraft
- Minimum of 500 hours PIC on large (MTOW >5, 700kgs) multi engine aircraft
- IAA EASA ATPL (or converted to an IAA licence by starting date.)
- Valid and appropriate type rating
- Valid ME Instrument Rating
- Valid Class 1 medical
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English Language Proficiency
- No History of Incidents or Accidents
- Right to live and work in the EU without restriction or limitation.
What Stobart Air can offer you?
- Competitive Salary on offer with annual pay scales and salary increment
- Permanent contract
- A stable fixed roster pattern 5:2:5:3
- Interline tickets and ID 90 travel on Aer Lingus, Flybe and Etihad route networks
- 23 Days annual leave increasing with service
- Company pension scheme
- Loss of licence insurance
- Health insurance
- Annual medical
- 3 year decreasing bond for TR for non-rated candidates
What to expect from the Stobart Air recruitment process?
Those applicants who meet the airline’s minimum requirements will be invited to our first stage of the recruitment process, telephone screening.
Those shortlisted from telephone screening will be invited to attend assessment (full day event) at SimTech Aviation, Dublin. Assessment will involve:
- Face to face interview with the Stobart Air Aircrew Recruitment team
- Sim Assessment