- Describe Stobart Air in three words?
I would say challenging, expanding and diverse.
- What are you currently watching on Netflix?
I’m quite busy at the moment so I don’t get a chance to watch as much Netflix as I’d like to. I am currently in the middle of watching Narcos Mexico and I have just finished Power which was quite good. Not too sure if there will be another season, the finale left everything quite up in the air but I’m hopeful there will be.
- If you could move to any other department in Stobart Air, which would you choose and why?
The training department. I like to work with people and fresh blood in any department introducing new ideas is never a bad thing. I have seen many changes in the past 4 years but there certainly are improvements to be made, I’d like to be a part of that.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who complain over everything. There are always solutions to even the smallest of problems and some people just don’t understand that.
- How have you developed as a person since joining Stobart Air?
I’ve learned how to manage people better thanks to working on the line and in the Safety Department. As flight crew we are lucky we don’t deal much with front of house, but the safety department has taught me how to deal with delicate situations and manage the people affected by our investigations.